Make your life simpler—begin preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures turn up. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service call from your Tri County Climate Control LLC pro each year. This is important to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Our technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle evaluation
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your AC, which can cut off airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the cold season, make sure to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in major repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Tri County Climate Control LLC service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when necessary! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may have to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Tri County Climate Control LLC team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.