As spring starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Bend? Especially if your cooling system is newer or was cooling just fine last season.
Here’s one approach to think about it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never anticipate to book any service for it, such as changing the oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s a machine that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can develop leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your equipment examined annually by a Tri County Climate Control LLC expert can help spot little troubles before they turn into huge malfunctions. (And cause your system to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is placed outside your home, it’s more vulnerable to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly decrease your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a pro to maintain intricate internal components.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your equipment can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can cause increased energy use—and a higher utility bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling bill and over the long run, since you won’t have to install new equipment as fast.
- It helps pinpoint small troubles before they lead to large, costly issues. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly look at pieces and complete a series of air conditioning performance tests. These all-inclusive measures often allow us to find issues before they lead to extensive problems that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for annual maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this service, your unit is open to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC tune-up should involve a check and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll check the ensuing locations and parts:
- Full system state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Right Away with Tri County Climate Control LLC
This week is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Tri County Climate Control LLC pros a shout at 541-238-2797 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, don’t forget to check our special offers for savings on your next maintenance.