When it’s chilly in Bend you count on your furnace to keep you comfortable. If it’s been some time since your system had maintenance, you could have a furnace repair soon in your future. Even if your system seems to be running well, you may need to clean or replace your air filter. A dustry air filter can block air flow, decrease your furnace’s efficiency and affect the limit switch that controls furnace operation.
There are different reasons you might have to have a furnace repair. The more promptly you can call for a furnace repair, the better. If you notice any of the following evidence, call in an expert, like Tri County Climate Control LLC.
1. Your furnace is loud. You could have a problem if your furnace is running loudly or making noises you’re not used to hearing.
2. Your blower isn’t operating correctly. Is it running enough? Is it running endlessly? Does the air flow seem faint? You might have a problem with your air filter or furnace blower.
3. Your home isn’t heating up enough. Have you raised the temperature again and again but haven’t noticed it feeling any warmer? This could suggest a few different problems. It could be something wrong with your thermostat. It may be an issue with your gas source or pilot light. It could even be that your furnace isn’t big enough for your home.
4. Your electric bill keeps climbing. Your usage isn’t changing but your bill keeps growing. This could point to a few different problems. Your HVAC expert will help sort out what’s going amiss.
5. You smell gas. This is serious. If you smell gas, stop your furnace right away and cut off its gas supply. Don’t light any matches or turn on lights until your HVAC expert or your gas company has a chance to inspect your furnace.
6. You find water gathering around your furnace. This is generally a clogged condensation line. It may need both plumbing and HVAC professionals to repair.
You’ll know when you have to schedule furnace repair now that you’re aware of these common symptoms. The pros at Tri County Climate Control LLC will be there when you need us. Call us at [[phonenumber]] or use our online scheduler to make an appointment.