During the cooler Bend months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when it breaks down and turns out to be your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t occur in your house, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. Nonetheless, if it does, a simple call to Tri County Climate Control LLC will get you warm and comfortable quickly. We’ve got some indicators you should monitor for to help you establish if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before you are faced with an emergency repair job. Call Tri County Climate Control LLC as soon as possible if you notice any of these complications:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace right away and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that produces a flame and don’t turn on your lights until your furnace can be evaluated by your HVAC expert or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re constantly turning up the thermostat, yet you aren’t getting warmer, a furnace repair might be necessary. While this could be a symptom of a problem with your thermostat, it might also mean your furnace is not the right size for your space.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you notice a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s not the typical noise, it’s probably a good idea to arrange a repair.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re operating your furnace as you usually do but notice an increase in your utility costs, there are several different problems you could be experiencing. Your expert from Tri County Climate Control LLC can find out what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running consistently, you could have a problem. It might be a something as small as an air filter problem or something as major as a motor problem. We’ll help you figure it out.
Now that you know how to recognize when you need a furnace repair, call us and we are happy to help. If your furnace is operating fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call Tri County Climate Control LLC at 541-238-2797 or schedule an appointment with us online.