Don’t begin your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Tri County Climate Control LLC technician. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but annual air conditioner tune-ups can help your system run well, keeping you comfy and cool all season long. These regular services do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner working as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be upkept, just like any other investment, to check that you are getting all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Bend are the worst time for an air conditioner to fail. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our professionals can look for signs and reveal issues for your air conditioner and caution you long before any problems surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its best, you could detect a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be working accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Professionals will always examine these levels during an air conditioner service and regulate things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be inspected during a tune-up. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have collected on the outdoor or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will make sure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our professionals at Tri County Climate Control LLC in Bend deliver quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 541-238-2797.