There’s no getting around the changing weather in Bend, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the forefront of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees can help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Tri County Climate Control LLC pro stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few easy ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures go down in Bend. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the experts at Tri County Climate Control LLC a call at 541-238-2797 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.